Wednesday, January 14, 2004

helloooooo

Following are some of the "Sure to have" kind of dialogues in my telephone calls to India(All of them are in Tamil). I enjoy these a lot.

Ippo anga mani ethanai?

Romba kuzhira anga?


Udamba parthukongo. (plural - for me+wife+kid)

Kuzhanthaiku udambukku onnumillaye?

Eppo varel oorukku?

Officela onnum prechanai illaye? (ever since I updated the IT field redundancies in 2001)

Mela yethavadhu padikaraya? ("........Doctor kitta adikadi checkup pannikarela?" will be my answer)

Ella palasarakkum kidakartholyo?

Seven seas Maatharai ozhunga pottukariya (My parents buy me seven seas cod liver oil tablet since my school days and still they give me a stock everytime during my India trip)

Ozunga sandhi Pannu. Thinamum 108 gayathri jabikirayo 64vadhu pannu? (My default answer is always Yes! which will make me guilty for a couple of days every month)

1 comment:

Saraswathi said...

So sweet queries!!! Enjoyed the gayathri japam question

Post a Comment

Related Posts